Business cards are the number one choice for marketing materials today. Our business cards are quality cardstock and are not thin and flimsy, but come strong and sturdy. If you have no idea which finish to choose, we highly recommend going with the Silk Laminate.
- Standard 3.5 x 2″ size
- Durable cardstock
- Different thickness varieties (depending on finish)
- Choice of different finishes
- Rounded corners option available
AQ Gloss – Also known as AQ Semi Gloss, this is a more subtle gloss than the UV High Gloss and slightly cheaper in price.
UV High Gloss – This high gloss has a shiny surface, almost slippery when you run your finger across it.
Silk Laminate – Also known as Matte Laminate, this is a beautiful water-based looking gloss that is subtle and professional. (Minimum 250 cards for this option)
Matte – This has no coating, so we recommend matte if you need to write on it.
Linen – Has no coating, just like matte, but this one has a slight texture across the surface.
Printing turnaround time is around 2-5 business days before we ship.
file upload information
- Upload the front and back file design
- Zip, if multiple files are required (How do I zip files?)
- JPG, PNG or PDF file formats only, please.
- Files must be CMYK with a 0.25″ (quarter inch) bleed. (What is bleed?)